What’s Biomass Briquettes
HMNEC Biomass Briquette is a kind of clean, low carbon reclaimed energy, it’s a general name of all kinds of biomass briquettes made mainly from agriculture and forestry residues, as wheat straw briquettes, peanut shell briquettes, rice husk briquettes, grass briquettes, etc.
FEATURES OF BIOMASS BRIQUETTE FUEL
- Green energy, clean and environmental conservation: biomass briquette fuel is free of sulfur and phosphorus, smokeless and odorless, no sulfur and phosphorus release when burning, is a kind of green and environment friendly energy with so called good name of “green coal”.
- Low cost, high added value: high calorific value, long burning time, high stove temperature, free of sulfur, harmless to stove and boiler, so as to extending the life time for stove and boiler, the users will get more advantages thereon.
- High density, facilitating storage and transportation: featuring smaller sizes, high density, biomass fuel briquettes are easy to be stored, transported, and used consistently.
- High efficiency and energy saving, renewable material: high volatiles, less ash content, longer burning hoursd, less landfill, reducing discharging cost, but gaining profits by collecting quality organic potash fertilizers from recycled ash residues.
Features of Biomass Boiler
- Full combustion, high performance and efficiency, low heat and smoke emission
- Consistently burning, stable performance
- Widely adaptive to many fuel materials
- Complete combustion, reducing volume and density of smoke and dust emission
- Energy saving and environmental protection
- Highly automated, easy operation
World activities on Biomass Briquetting and Bioenergy
- Pelletization: An under-appreciated, key component of the Canadian bioeconomy
- HMNEC ATTENDING Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Exhibition (APBE) AUG 16-18, 2020 in Guangzhou
- Maryland Looks into Biomass Energy Potential
- $17 million available for biomass utilization in Tuolumne County
- Enviva acquires 2 pellet plants
- Dust Safety Week 2020 is approaching!